RSS

I currently live in Charlotte, NC and after spending 7 years as a personal chef and caterer, I am now happy to share my love of cooking with friends and family. My heart is in the kitchen, but my soul is in the stars!

12 Days of Cookies: A trio of treats

Peppermint Pinwheels, Chocolate Caramel Delights and Toffee Shortbread

This trio of cookies was the hit of the cookie exchange party that I hosted a few years ago (and now that we know my deep dark secret about who baked most of the cookies....)

I will admit to making the Peppermint Pinwheels and the Chocolate Caramel Delights, but I'll give all the credit to my friend Dawn for the Toffe Shortbread.  You can't go wrong with any of these treats and they all hold up well on cookie platters.

You'll also find a recipe for George's Lavender Cookies in this past post and yes, I made those for the party as well.  Now that I have my own crop of lavender growing, I can't wait to make those more often. 

I still have two more recipes to share to make your 12 Days of Cookies platter complete!

Pin It
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: