RSS

I currently live in Charlotte, NC and after spending 7 years as a personal chef and caterer, I am now happy to share my love of cooking with friends and family. My heart is in the kitchen, but my soul is in the stars!

12 Days of Cookies: Molasses Cookies

soft and chewy molasses cookies

I love gingersnap cookies but the ones that you buy in the store can be so hard and dry that they dang near come close to breaking a tooth when you eat them.  These soft and chewy molasses cookies from the Silver Palette cookbook have a slightly spicy and peppery bite from the addition of cloves and ginger and beat the Christmas socks off of store-bought any old day.   They bake up perfectly and stay chewy for days when stored in an airtight container. 

Leave a batch of these out for Santa and I guarantee you'll get lots of presents under your tree!


Pin It
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: